Let's Get Mary Tom on the Ballot
We need your help collecting signatures!
Help us collect signatures on our petition. In short, we must get 750 signatures by Thursday, October 12, 2017 to get Mary Tom placed on the Republican Primary ballot for Justice of the Peace-Precinct 2.
- Download Petition form and print out several sheets. (Works best on Legal sized paper.)
- Put your name in the box in the upper right corner of the Petition as the “Circulator.”
- DO NOT sign the bottom UNTIL you are in front of a Notary Public (see below).
- Run it off as many times as you would like for additional copies.
- Get as many people as you can to sign your Petitions.
- Bring the completed sheets to the Big BBQ, or mail them back to us @ PO Box 1241, Arl. 76004.
- Put Early Voting on your calendar right now & tell everyone to VOTE on March 6, 2018!
Be sure and read the petition statement to each person
The statement on the front that must be read to all signers of the petition. Basically, by signing the Petition the person is not committing to vote for Mary Tom but they are committing to not sign a competitor’s Petition, and to not vote in another party’s primary.
Each signer must list EITHER their date of birth OR their Voter Unique ID (“VUID”) that can be found on the voter look-up page at https://gisit.tarrantcounty.com/voterlookup. PLEASE ensure they write this information neatly because all signatures are subject to verification.
Who can sign the Petition
Only signatures of persons in JP Precinct 2 count, but it is NOT a problem if someone signs and turns out not to reside in Precinct 2. JP Precinct 2 generally includes the following zip codes:
- 76014 & 76015 (north of Arkansas Lane and not in Dalworthington Gardens)
- 76016 (west of Little Road to Lake Arlington)
Again, the JP Precinct can be confirmed on your Voter Reg Card or at: https://gisit.tarrantcounty.com/voterlookup
Don’t sign your sheets until you get them notarized
As “circulator” of the Petition/s, you will eventually need to sign the affidavit at the bottom of the Petition. You are welcome to do this at the Big BBQ event on October 12 when we will have Notaries Public on hand.
AGAIN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Once we have the signatures…WE NEED PEOPLE TO VOTE for Mary Tom Cravens Curnutt for Justice of the Peace-Precinct 2 on MARCH 6, and again in the General Election November 6, 2018.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us anytime:
- 817-825-6699 — Judge Mary Tom Curnutt, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2